Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Beginning thoughts

From time to time I will be opening discussions on real life issues and theological approaches to those issues.  As a father of three with two of them being  teenage step-daughters, I know I don't have all the answers I need to present Christ to them on a daily basis.  I know I fail miserably alot of the time.  It is my hope however, that we can form discussions and threads in which we can share with one another stories and accounts of successes and failures, sometimes funny, sometimes frustrating but always helpful.  Please fell free at anytime to post personal stories and any references to scripture you might feel helpful to further the discussion.  After all, our words are vain and empty at best, but The Word, will never become vain but will work His purpose.

         Welcome, let's let iron sharpen iron!

No comments:

Post a Comment