Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Reasonable Rant for Obama

I just came across the news story in which President Obama had an miked exchange with the French President, Nicholas Sarkozy.  Here is the conversation as reported:

                       Sarkozy told Obama, "Netanyahu, I can't stand him. He's a liar." 
Obama did not object to the characterization, and responded: "You are sick of him, but I have to work with him every day."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/11/08/white-house-silent-on-conversation-with-french-president-dissing-israeli-prime/#ixzz1d8aBtE7A

Does this trouble anyone? Is it reasonable to analyze this response and utilize it as a tool to pry into the true feelings of our president towards not only the Israeli prime minister but to Christendom as a whole?  I will not add to any further characterization on the french or their president, but only to say that this remark sounded as if it came from some sniveling, two faced politician.  What I am more concerned about is this open attitude towards our foreign leadership, most prominently Netanyahu.  I think our president has been very vocal in his support for the nation of Islam, the generalization, not any particular group,  and I feel as though his distaste for Christians is becoming more apparent.  
     
        It is not my wish to nail him to the wall and label him over one comment, but I just detect over the past several months, more of his personal feelings towards those who profess to be christian or more so those who oppose anything Islamic, and now we are hearing from his mouth the distaste he has for the Israeli Prime Minister.  
           I personally don't idolize or look to the prime minister for any sort of leadership, but I do use this as a measuring stick in regards to his true feelings about his Islamic heritage and possible influences thereof. 

No comments:

Post a Comment